For this assignment, you will have the opportunity to reflect on the assigned reading and cross-reference your clinical experience to date.
- Provide an overview of the theoretical and empirical evidence related to successful behavior change.
- Identify a population with which you have clinical experience.
- Outline the challenges of sustaining behavior change within this population.
- Discuss the innovative approaches used to educate and motivate this population toward better health.
- Analyze and articulate your view of the role that behavioral economics can play in health care.
- Discuss the influence that your Christian worldview has on your position regarding this topic.
- Support your position with evidence from 3–5 scholarly sources, in addition to the course text book. References must have been published within the past 5 years.
- Include a title page and reference page in current APA format.
GET THIS JOB DONE [ORDER NOW]