- Read the 5 articles listed in your APA Research Project: Title Page and References assignment* and write an annotation for each.
An annotation is a critical evaluation that provides a concise summary and analysis of an article. Each 100–200-word annotation must include:
- A summary of the main points found in the article;
- An examination of the strengths and/or weaknesses found; and
- Your evaluation of the article (useful, not useful, etc.).
*If your instructor indicates that a resource is not acceptable, substitute an appropriate article. If you are not sure whether a new article meets the assignment criteria, contact your instructor.
- Review and edit your project.
- Use the grading notes provided by your instructor on your APA Research Project: Title Page and References assignment to make any necessary corrections.
- Use the grading rubric to check your work for any omissions or errors.
- Compare your work to the sample paper posted.
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
GET THIS JOB DONE [ORDER NOW]