1. What characteristics or skills are needed to empower a group of people effectively? How are these characteristics or skills different from those needed to hold them accountable?
2. In the delegation process, can you miss a step and still get the same outcome?
3. Is there a difference between a good leader and a good manager? What do you think?
4. Provide an example of a time when you applied problem-solving steps to resolve a specific situation. What did you do effectively? What could you have done better?
5. Provide at least two specific examples of situations in your life in which you have seen the benefits of delegation. What have you seen as being obstacles to effective delegation?
6. What has caused you as a leader in the past to miss a commitment? Could it have been avoided? What lessons did you learn?
original work with reference. cite your reference.